1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag six people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
01. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
-My Cat Willow
-The tv remote
-My mp3 player
-my cup of tea
02. Name one weird quirk about yourself.
03. What are you wearing now?
A black pair of combats and a green and white top
04. What's your occupation?
I work as a classroom assistant. Its my new job :D
05. What do you hear right now?
My cat washing herself, the tv and my fingers clicking on the keyboard
06. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
Chocolate of course!
07. What is your favorite holiday memory?
Going to Paris and standing on the top of it and staring out into the distance with my friends on my first holiday away from parents.
08. Write the first word that comes to mind.
09. If you could punch someone in the face, who would it be?
Anyone who irriates me or someone who upsets my family or friends!
10. What song is currently stuck in your head?
“Silly Love Songs!" -The Warblers
11. What was the last thing you bought?
I can't remember lol it's been so long- oooo I'll say petrol haha
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Working hard in a job I love, Hopefully with a nice guy and still being me.
14. Ever met any of your online friends in real life?
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Watching the football on saturday after going food shopping, reading and watching tv the same as usual really lol OH and talking to my friends on msn :D
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Piano or guitar. I'd love to be able to play something to relax too or a favourite song such as The Scientist by Coldplay
17. How are you?
A little teary over this show called "Long Lost Family" it's amazing how they actually do find out so much information and reunite families from across the globe. Other than that good I guess.
18. How do you view the world?
It's an amazing place that's diverse and wonderful but sometimes it makes you wonder what those of us who are good people deserve to live with some selfish and horrid people. We should cherish this planet and what it gives to use yet people disrespect it every day.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Starting out in the big wide world and the day someone looks at me and sees me and wishes to be with me forever. Sounds daft right?
20. I'm tagging: